The Hayter Harrier 56 BBC (575) is the mid-range model in the Harrier 56 rear roller mower range featuring a Blade Brake Clutch and Briggs & Stratton engine. The Harrier 56 rear roller mowers have the widest rollers in their class with a 52cm roller covering the 56cm cutting width. Suitable for large lawns and gardens the domestic Harrier 56 has many superb features making it a superb lawnmower to use.
The Harrier 56 (575) BBC model has the Hayter autodrive (self-propelled variable speed) transmission with Sens-a-Speed™. Sens-a-Speed™ is a simple system where increasing or decreasing pressure on the handle clutch lever controls the ground speed of the mower. The clutch lever has been designed so it can be used by people with different hand sizes in multiple hand & operating positions.
The 2 piece ribbed rear roller is a reinforced polymer with glass-fibre weave for increased strength & durability. Traction and rolling performance is not affected but weight and noise levels will decrease when travelling over hard surfaces.
The Briggs and Stratton engines fitted to these mowers provide reliable power and performance cut after cut.
- Crank-Safe BBC System: The blade brake clutch stops the blade without having to turn the engine off reducing the time spent emptying the grass bag
- The Vari-Pitch™ cutting technology adjusts the forward pitch angle of the deck as the height of cut is raised or lowered. This increases the airflow in more difficult mowing conditions (longer grass) ensuring superior performance at each cut.
- Trim Side lets the user mow right up to the edge of the lawn. The right hand wheel, cutting blade and rear roller are all positioned in-line. This is ideal for mowing around borders or retaining walls.
- A wash port has been integrated into the deck so it can be cleaned off quickly and easily after each use. Cleaning the deck keeping it free of grass will help to prolong the life of the machine.
- Two piece ribbed rear roller with improved differential and drive method.
- Sens-a-Speed™ ground drive control system
- Lifetime cutter deck and Crankshaft warranty – Manufacturer terms and conditions apply
- Model: 575A
- Cutting Width: 56cm
- Cutting Height Adjustment: Single lever
- Cutting Height Settings: 7 from 13 – 60mm
- Deck Material: Cast Aluminium
- Engine: Briggs & Stratton 850E
- Starter: Recoil
- Drive: Yes, Variable Speed (1.8 – 3.3mph)
- Ribbed Rear Roller: Yes (two piece 52cm)
- Grass Bag Material: Fabric
- Grass Bag Capacity: 70L
- Soft-Grip Handle Bar: Yes
- Folding Handles: Yes (improved cable design)
- Wash Port: Yes
- Weight: Approx 49 kg
- Manufacturer Domestic Warranty: 5 Years – Terms and Conditions Apply including Annual Service by authorised Hayter Dealer
- Manufacturer Commercial Warranty: 90 Days – Terms and Conditions Apply